Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Puppy Pebbles


 Ever since I graduated from high school my parents have begun putting all their care and attention into raising puppies.  I mean, my dad was never one for spoiling our pets, but this one here sleeps in their bed with them even though she is now a full grown American bulldog!  So for my mom for Christmas, I've decided to do a painting of Pebbles when she was still a little puppy.  Though the pup has certainly lost none of her spark or hyperactive overenthusiastic curiosity, she is still as cute as a button and still does this awesome little head tilt thing when she's interested in something.  In this pic I was playing the piano and she had never heard it before, and the pose was so perfect I had to take a picture of it.  I think she's gonna love the painting and I can't wait to get it printed! (and no, my mom is not on facebook so she won't see this before Christmas :-p)

Below you will also find a few process paintings if you're interested.





No comments: